Saturday, October 4, 2014

Cabin with A Sod Roof

Well, this is just wonderful. I wonder where it is? I think the sod roof keeps it cool. The outside is fabulous and I'm sure the inside is too. It's raining here today and I have every intention of staying in my pajamas and catching up on all the TV shows that have piled up in my recorder. Doesn't that sound like a great idea? The animals have been fed, let out, and are both sleeping. It's dark and dreary and just what we all need. xo


donna baker said...

Our first cold morning of fall. I must get winter clothes out.

helene said...

Dark and dreary north of you in Connecticut too. Soccer has been canceled and my chores are done so I will enjoy an afternoon inside with tea and reading. Perfect!

Karen in VA (was CT) said...

Sounds great ...hope you had a good relaxing day.

Karen in CT

Content in a Cottage said...

Karen in VA -- I started cleaning my closet and couldn't quit. Didn't even get a nap. The sun came out in the afternoon and it was a nice fall day.
Have a great weekend.
xo, Rosemary

Karen said...

You are so lucky to be having a bit of rain. We're sweltering here and I'm tired of summer weather. I may have to move to Seattle so I can count on some rainy days. :-)