Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Beautiful Fall Leaves

Today was like summer but only the maple trees have started to turn. via


Ellen said...

Beautiful photo of the shades of Fall!

Mary Addison said...

Great blog with style and such beautiful photography. I often dip in and visit your older posts and love to see the wonderful American houses and antiques you show us.
I am the wife of an Anglican parish priest and blog mainly about embroidery (including wedding monograms embroidered for the couples my husband marries), textiles in general and parish life. I would love it if you had time to take a look at http://www.addisonembroideryatthevicarage.co.uk
with best wishes, Mary Addison

Kernal Ken said...

Wonderful photo! The leaves are really starting to get serious about changing color. I love this time of year but like you I can't believe it is October already. It's rather frightening how quickly 2014 is whizzing by....I'm almost dizzy.