Thursday, August 21, 2014

Wonderful Kitchen Island w/ Big Farm Sink

I really like the double farm sink, the island, and the cabinetry. Everything except the window treatment and perhaps the floor.
I would put a colorful runner in front of this busy work area and that would help the coldness of the floor. The whole room needs to be accessorized to make it warmer. I have a really busy day ahead of me and I'm trying to keep my head on straight to get everything done in an orderly fashion. See you later. xo


Mama Pea said...

The owners must need the drapes on the window for privacy at night. But it does give the window a very "dated" look, doesn't it?

Hope your day goes smoothly!

Catherine said...

I agree with everything you said. I will add the modern hardware on the cabinets to the list. I would not have used that on them.

The Queen Vee said...

I agree with you. I think that stone floors are a hard surface to stand on for any length of time altho I suppose if you live in a very warm climate it would help in cooling a room down.