Sunday, May 18, 2014

My Front Yard is Overgrown

And Miss Tabitha is the Queen of the Jungle. She loves it just the way it is but I think I'll try to tackle it in the next couple of days. It has been very cool and perfect for doing hard work outside. Hope you had a nice weekend. I'm off to watch Call The Midwife. Love that show. xo


Stacey Snacks said...

I love this photo of Tabs in the jungle!

therelishedroost said...

We have to redo out landscaping this year! The shrubs sadly are so old and over grown, but I fee awful f=getting rid of them. I use to live in Morristown years ago and love Chatham and Madison area!

Content in a Cottage said...

Sometimes you just have to face the fact that your shrubs have outlived their lives. Have you tried cutting them back?
You wouldn't recognize Morristown. It really has a pulse now. There are people walking around in the evening eating outside, getting yogurt, etc. It's very lovely as are Madison and Chatham. I live in such a nice area.
xo, Rosemary
PS...Plant some Oak Leaf Hydrangeas and be happy.