Saturday, April 12, 2014

Spring Has Sprung at My Cottage

Not a single flower was open this morning. Here's a picture I took before Webster and I went on our after dinner walk. Boy, when they open, they open wide, don't they?

My picket fence still looks brand new after the paint job last fall and all that snow over the winter.

The skunk cabbage is putting out its big green leaves that I love so much. Pretty soon the entire forest floor will be covered with giant green leaves. Enjoy your Saturday evening and the rest of the weekend. xo
Pin It

3 comments:

Karen said...

What beautiful daffs. They say spring wherever I see them. I'm so happy spring has come to the east.
Karen

Martha said...

Every night before I go to sleep I read your post. Very calming indeed. Tonight I noticed the most charming white picket fence at your cottage. Did you have that custom made? I would love one just like that. Martha

Anonymous said...

Hi Rosemary!
I love your picket fence!! And you take the most beautiful pictures. So professional!! Thank you for your inspiring blog. I read it faithfully everyday and appreciate all the things you talk about.

Barbara Stillman
Cumming, GA