Monday, February 10, 2014

Recent Deer Sighting Here at The Cottage

A family of four deer took a shortcut through the rear of my property but I only captured two of them with my camera. I don't see nearly as many deer as in previous years. It's always thrilling to see a buck with a big rack.
Oh, by the way, here's another PBS TV show I like. It comes on up here right after Father Brown. It's called Scott and Bailey....two modern day lady detectives in London Manchester. I've only seen one episode and I liked it. I told a friend about it and she saw the episode she missed on YouTube. Look it up and see if you like it too. xo
Pin It


Deb said...

So beautiful.

The Queen Vee said...

I have a love hate relationship with deer. I love to seem them in their natural habitat, I don't like them in my yard or running in front of my car. I also don't like the fact that I live in a county that has one of the highest rates of Lymes disease in the country due to the deer population.

Today I had one of the scariest car deer encounters I've ever had. Middle of the day, I'm driving 50 miles per hour with my international guest and a deer leaps across a fence and runs directly in front of my car. It was a complete miracle that both the deer, my car and my passengers were not harmed.

Like a said, a love hate relationship.

Jeannine said...

Love Scott and Bailey, too!

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of your blog and of Scott and Bailey, too! Friendly correction: S&B is set in Manchester (in the north). Oh, and I'm a big fan of Webster as well. What a sweetheart.