Friday, January 3, 2014

What a difference a day makes.


I took this photo of my picket fence yesterday. Don't ask me why but I'm glad I did.

This is what it looked like from my bedroom window when I first woke up this morning. I shoveled my walk, dug out my car, and moved it so I'm all set for the deep freeze. It's 10° right now and it's supposed to get down to -6° overnight. Webster and I just got back from his after dinner walk and it didn't seem that cold to me. We went on our regular long walk with no shortcuts too. Tabitha was waiting at the door to get back in the house when we got back. I'm always glad when the animals have been fed, watered, and walked so I can relax for the rest of the evening. Hope you can too.
Pin It

6 comments:

LANA said...

The snow looks pretty. Stay warm.

Millie said...

Bunker down Rosemary. It's supposed to be Summer here, but the weather is ridiculously cool in Southern Australia!
Millie xx

Connie said...

I'm happy that you can cozy in for the night . . . it does look might cold outside. Come over and help me celebrate my second year blogging anniversary :)
Keep Smiling
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

tammy j said...

so beautiful!
your contented cottage is in a most enchanted place! xo
YES!
downtown abbey soon!

Karen said...

The snow looks pretty, but I imagine it can get tiresome pretty quickly.
Stay warm.
Karen

Carol said...

Nothing like a picket fence in my opinion. Still determined to have one at some point in my life!