Saturday, January 4, 2014

Tabitha misses her grass.

Eating grass every morning is a big part of Tabitha's routine and there's not a blade to be seen anywhere. However the sun is out and that's a big plus in spite of the reading on the thermometer. When we first got up this morning around 7am it was -2°. Now it's a balmy 5° and rising. Tomorrow it's supposed to get up to 39° so there will be melting! Maybe she will be able to graze again soon. Stay warm. We are all very cozy in the cottage. xo
Pin It


White Lace and Promises said...

Oh I long for a Winter Wonderland of Snow! None here in GA. I can't imagine.

BTW, love your baby there. I have one myself and I'll have to post about her soon.


weekend et coup de brosse said...

Très joli post ! Magnifiques photos.
Bonne année!

Karen said...

There is a market near me that sells little 4" pots of cat nip, I've been tempted but not sure if its plain grass or has some drug effect.