Friday, January 24, 2014

Recent Instagram Photos

My Instagram @contentinacottage
I have been trying to drink more water and I like drinking out of glass. This French Limonade stoppered bottle holds almost 4 cups. I try to drink at least two of them during the day. Last night, I noticed lots of bubbles had formed inside for some reason even though it was tap water.

Strong morning shadows on my kitchen wall. I love the radiator key projected on the wall.

Long afternoon shadows from the kitchen window on the gable end.

A vintage handmade clothespin apron from Scotland. I love the embroidered heather.

This is a closeup of the writing on my water bottle. Happy Friday, it's almost the weekend!
Pin It

3 comments:

tammy j said...

such beautiful pictures you've shared here in the cottage.
the workmanship on that radiator is simply amazing.
i'm trying hard to drink more water too! so important.

The Queen Vee said...

I think I need to consider a bottle for drinking water, I really find it a challenge to drink enough fluid each day. You've inspired me….lol, you do that with every post.

Delightful to also be treated to random cottage views and beautifully practical cottage items.

Kara Irvine said...

That is such a lovely bottle. When I was a little girl, I loved drinking water from an old glass wine bottle that had been chilled in the fridge. You've inspired me to drink more water.