Saturday, January 4, 2014

My Cottage Fireplace

I have a fire ready to go later. All I have to do is strike the match. Tonight I will sit by the open fire and watch a movie on my my iPad. This is an experiment. I uploaded this photo of my fireplace here at the cottage from my iPhone. I want to see how and if Mobile Blogger works!

An earlier fire on a cold winter's night.
I saved the photo and the text above as a draft. I did a little more editing from my laptop. Mobile Blogger does work to a point and this is good to know if I want to blog something without coming home. I think it would be best for something short and sweet, on the fly. 
Pin It

5 comments:

JudyMac said...

'Twer me, I think it would be fun to blog something short and sweet, on the fly, from, say, St. Bart's, maybe Ocho Rios, to friends back in the snowy North, say something like "Come on down, the water's fine!" :-) Good to know that you and Webster and Tabitha are warm and toasty.

NanaDiana said...

Sounds like a wonderful night to me-xo Diana

tammy j said...

beautiful!
i feel all warm just looking at that fire.
one more night til downton abbey!

Karen in VA (was CT) said...

How charming .. I love your continual value on experimentation ... perfect evening for a fire.

The Queen Vee said...

I love a real no kidding fire in a real no kidding fireplace, yours is perfection. I'm sure your movie viewing and fire enjoying were the perfect combo on a cold winter night. What movie did you watch by firelight?