Sunday, December 29, 2013

Karin Blake: Her Malibu California Home is On The Market

Interior designer Karin Blake's Malibu, CA residence is for sale. Her two bedroom / two bath cottage with a pool is located across the street from the ocean. $3,795,000. Real Estate listing here.

All images from Architectural Digest but found here with more large photos.
Pin It


The Queen Vee said...

She has an amazing collection of folk art, that cottage isn't bad either.

cardinalkay said...

Omigosh -- I have seen her work online + am so glad to have gotten this reminder! I'm such a fan! Now I'm off to go look at more of her photos! TY!

Duchess Fare said...

Many Thanks for the Link Love + Happy New Year Rosemary!!

redbirdv said...

It's me again, back from looking at photos of + blogging about Karin Blake's work! Thanks for the inspiration -- I gave your blog a shout-out:
Keep up the good work!