Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Blue Spruce at My Cottage

I planted this towering tree as a seedling about 20 years ago. When I moved here I had a tree company bring a grove of "my" trees and transplant them. They all made it and now they shield my cottage from the road.
Pin It


Karen in VA (was CT) said...

Oh my .. all I can think of is that it must have cost a fortune. That's no small project, transplanting trees ... right?

You are dedicated ... and love the "my" trees expression.

Content in a Cottage said...

It wasn't too expensive as I recall. It's all in a day's work for a pro with a tree spade. Plus I sold some trees to someone else to help pay for my transplant job.
xo, Rosemary

Karen said...

I love trees. Your blue spruce is so pretty and would bring such joy...a little hint of Christmas year round.