Saturday, October 12, 2013

Saturday Morning Sky at My Cottage


I have been sleeping more soundly lately now that all of my cottage workmen have come and gone but I am still waking up too early in the morning. This beautiful sunrise sky with Maxfield Parish clouds was my reward today. Would I rather be sleeping? Maybe. I'll let you know later. I mowed all of my front lawn and part of the back near the house with my walk behind power mower yesterday before the afternoon shower. I tried to start up my riding mower but she wouldn't turn over so I think I need a new battery. I hate to get one at the end of the season but I really have to cut once or twice more before winter sets in. It's always something, isn't it? Have a great weekend.
Pin It

3 comments:

Lee Owenby said...

Beautiful! That photo is certainly worth waking up early. I use my riding mower to blow leaves too, just raise the deck up high. So I have to keep it running at least through November.

Karen said...

That is a sky worth getting up early for! I hope you get a good nights sleep.
Karen

Rustic Vintage Country said...

Stunning sky! x