Thursday, October 17, 2013

Kitchen Inspired by A French Bakery

From House Beautiful: A lovely kitchen in Tennessee inspired by a French Bakery. It's lovely. I got my mowing done and I'm tired. Can't wait to jump between the sheets and watch TV. I'm sure I won't be able to stay awake for any of my shows so I'll probably watch something I've already recorded. Image Source
Pin It


Deb said...

That is one amazing kitchen. Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Ahem. You've been showing a lotttttt of white kitchens lately, Rosemary. What a wonderful cold-weather indoor project I do believe. And won't Webster be happy to have construction/installation crews back on the property again! I say go for it! Oh, and welcome to the wonderful world of having to select 1 white from the 1000 shades of white paint chips. But trust us to be right here, ready to give unsolicited opinions just to make you even crazier through it all!


Karen said...

I think I would love a kitchen of this size. My kitchen is more cottage scale. Very pretty.

Stacey Snacks said...

my dream kitchen. sigh.

The Queen Vee said...

WOW, that's a lot of counter space. I tend to fill up counter space, I never seem to have enough. I'm very fond of white kitchens and this one is outstanding.