Monday, July 29, 2013

Royal Country Picnic

Another Royal family portrait with young children. William and Kate will be carrying the torch for us now. Can't wait. via
Pin It


Stacey Snacks said...

Looks like an ad for Ralph Lauren or Hermes! Love it!

The Queen Vee said...

I much prefer the photo of them in the wild flower field over this one. I always thought this photo was too contrived and that it looked like an ad for Ralph Lauren. I look forward to Cambridge family photos, I think they will be more natural looking than this one.

Anonymous said...

I had never seen either of your last two photos of the family. They are gorgeous pictures.

Do you think Kate will ever be as popular as Diana? I don't think it's possible. Though Kate is lovely!!!

Nan said...

This is so dear. A picture I'd not seen before. Thanks.