Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Daylily and A Cotswold Cottage


On my last walk with Webster yesterday I ventured into a very thick weed patch on the edge of the woods to photograph this daylily with my iPhone. I was wearing my wellies so I'm not worried about getting poison ivy.

I had a real estate closing yesterday so my July is getting off to a great start. Hope yours is too.

You can only imagine how thrilled I was to have found and sealed the deal on a wonderful Cotswold Cottage. Who knew there was an authentic piece of England so close to my own cottage and no passport was required? My buyers are thrilled.
Pin It

7 comments:

Karen in VA (was CT) said...

... well done ... a few more biscuits for Webster !!!

Anonymous said...

Day Lilies are such a great glory for one day and then gone until the next bloom. I brought my loved ones (the lilies) from Minnesota and have moved them from four different houses (parsonages. They are my children and they never disappoint me with their beauty, Mine are blooming now, here in Wabash.

Anonymous said...

Lovely cottage. Just look at that roof! Sara

The Queen Vee said...

I'm absolutely thrilled for you and those who you represented in this sale should feel the same way.

Sheila said...

Rosemary, do you mean that you bought the Cotswold cottage for yourself???? It's gorgeous!

Janie said...

Congratulations, Rosemary! That is a darling house. Was it filled with English antiques?????

Content in a Cottage said...

Sheila....

No. My customers were looking for a carriage house and this one came on the market and I was the selling realtor. My buyers are thrilled.

Janie...

It was not filled with antiques. But it will be now.