Sunday, June 2, 2013

Peony Update

Since my peonies opened several days ago, there has been quite an explosion. Thankfully, we haven't had any rain to destroy them. They are a delight, aren't they? How does your garden grow? my iPhone photos
Pin It


Anonymous said...

Oh, how very beautiful. I love it when you take us on a garden tour.

Karen in CT said...

... they are lovely, and blooming here in CT too .. there is just something special about that fragrance ... cheers

Content in a Cottage said...

Linda....Glad you liked the tiny garden tour.
xo, Rosemary

Content in a Cottage said...

Karen in CT....

I just went outside and smelled mine. Nice! I won't cut any to bring inside until it rains and they are threatened. The magenta ones will open today.
Enjoy your Sunday.

xo, Rosemary

carol said...

I enjoy the thoughts and photos from "my east coast friend". You have a lovely property and it is fun to see your seasons. I have a 1/3 acre. Mostly succulents and low water. Much different, but attractive landscaping for my southwest designed home here in SF Bay Area of California