Friday, May 17, 2013

Around the Cottage

The head of my cast iron rooster.

Click photo to enlarge.
Tabitha admiring her new garden. 


Rachy said...

I love your rooster, I always look out for it in your garden shots :)

Content in a Cottage said...


I have a pair of these roosters. One guards the front and the other looks out on the back. I love them too.

xo, Rosemary

JudyMac said...

Your cottage is looking absolutely beautiful this spring, in no small part due to all the hard work you have put into it! :-)

Content in a Cottage said...


Thanks so much. I am really enjoying the fruits of my labor this spring. I like working outside before the heat sets in.

Happy weekend,

tammy j said...

good lord rosemary.
the picture of your garden and the woods beyond and the lushness green of it all ~ the sun and shade. it's absolutely beautiful.
hard work and
worth it. xo!
and the chairs and the birdbath and the planter with flowers!
and tabitha . . .
stop me! i'm gushing!