Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Shadows on My Antiquarian Books

The mid-afternoon sun was shining so nicely through the living room window on my bookcase. I love all of my fine leather bindings. The bookcase is pictured on my sidebar. [my photo]


Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

There is nothing more beautiful than a books. Your collection is exceptional.

I hope you are keeping warm in this frigid weather.

Mom said...

Love your gorgeous books! Great photo.

Catt in KY

faye said...


helene said...

Love your books. The afternoon sun in February definitely has a more ethereal quality than in December or January. Spring IS on the way!! Thanks for the reminder!

Karen said...

You have such a beautiful collection of books. We're they passed down through your family or did you find them here and there in antique stores and estate sales?

Content in a Cottage said...

Karen... I purchased each and every one of my books at book shows, bookstores, estate sales, auctions, garage sales and private homes. The ones I like are very hard to find at reasonable prices. Glad you like them.
xo, Rosemary