Tuesday, September 25, 2012

All White Kitchen

Tudor Revival house by architect Donald Lococo and designer Darryl Carter. Architectural Digest. via I love the dark floors and the beamed ceiling in this restoration, don't you?


Garden, Home and Party said...

The white kitchen with dark stained floors would have been plenty, but add the transfer ware in the cupboard...swoon worthy. :-)

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

I love this all white kitchen - simply charming. I can imagine making bread in here on a cool afternoon, or gingerbread pig cutout cookies, with pink frosting on their backs.

I hope I'm not making a pest of myself with all my comments. Being restricted to a mostly sedentary life with this back surgery recuperation, I've spent most of this day wandering in and out of your fabulous blog. I've been a little sad these last few days and your blog has certainly lifted my spirits - I just never know what is coming next.