Friday, July 27, 2012

Presenting Mr. Webster

Here is a photo of Webster hot off the press taken downstairs as he worriedly waited for me to fix his breakfast. My mom always keeps the red sofa made up as a bed for him in case he gets too hot upstairs if I don't have the A/C running. It's always cooler on her walk-out lower level. Plus someone might open the back door so he can scoot out and eat all the cat food. Happy Friday everyone.


Bonnie said...

He looks so very handsome!

Sue said...

Webster has such a tough life. We should all suffer like he does-LOL!

I love the way he is doted on. I'm sickened by the amount of dogs I see left out in all kinds of weather chained to a tree or doghouse. WHY do people insist on having dogs if they never look at them?

Enough out of me. Have a great weekend, Rosemary!

tammy j said...

oh dear heart
thank you for this picture of
my beloved webster.
we had no rain. not a drop.
so... he has kept me from the dark night of the dry soul for sure!
there is just something about
tammy j

Lee said...

Webster is a lucky dog and you are lucky to have such a wonderful pet.

Gasil, in northern California said...

Mr. Webster. Such a patient old gentleman.

ladyhawthorne said...

Such a handsome fellow. He reminds me of the dog I grew up with. Tiney was a rat terrier/chihuahua mix and was more terrier than anything. Much smaller than Webster but the same lovely eyes and floppy ears.

Garden, Home and Party said...

What a sweetie...he has such an intelligent face.

Juniper said...

He is too cute!!! :D :D

penelopebianchi said...

May I be President of Webster's fan club?

will there be an election?

Or may I volunteer?