Sunday, July 15, 2012

Moonrise Kingdom Movie Interior Scene


If you like anything at all about this photo, you will love the movie. Moonrise Kingdom was great. This is one of the few scenes where the boys were dressed. They were usually in pajamas all day long or their underwear. The girl was always perfectly groomed. I loved the record they played continuously too. I would love to own it. Hmmmm...I wonder if there is a soundtrack?


Moonrise Kingdom (Soundtrack)
The Young Person's Guide To The Orchestra, Op. 34 (Variations and Fugue on a Theme of Purcell):
Theme F: (Full Orchestra) Composed by Leonard Bernstein, Performed by the New York Philharmonic Orchestra.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot compare Moonrise Kingdom to any movie I have seen. And, I don't mean this in a bad way. It took me a few minutes to realize I must simply go with it, think like a kid, and live in the moment. I want to see it again . . . and perhaps once more after that. It was both a surprise and delight.
Linda

Garden, Home and Party said...

Rosemary, I loved that movie and the soundtrack would be so fun to own.
Karen

The Queen Vee said...

I've have had such a crazy busy summer that I haven't had a chance to go to any movies. Now I will have to Red Box this movie as I don't think it is still playing in my area.