Friday, April 20, 2012

Pink Dogwood


I don't have any flowering trees on my property. There are a few in the neighboring parkland that are 'visually' mine. I never even think about them until this time of year. I photographed this beautiful pink dogwood yesterday when I stopped to check one of my listings. There is a white one right beside it. Sorry I didn't photograph it for this beautiful quote below.
"After all, I don't see why I am always asking for private, individual, selfish miracles when every year there are miracles like white dogwood." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

1 comment:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

I love dandelions - I love the yellow when they bloom and the wishes when they are done blooming. I sometimes take the wishes and scatter them in different areas of our yard so I'll have more the next year. We are very shaded by gorgeous trees across the street so ours are the last dandelions to appear in the spring, and always happily welcomed when they finally appear.