Friday, January 27, 2012

iPhone Photos of The Day


We had pouring rain overnight and real downpours this morning. I went for a walk after it subsided. The stream around the corner was flowing pretty swiftly almost overflowing its banks. I was standing on a one-lane bridge while taking this photo looking into the soft fog.


I was standing on the bank looking in the opposite direction for this shot. I'm so lucky to live in an area with lots of open space and conserved land thanks to our Land Trust.

1 comment:

jean said...

You are blessed to have such a lovely piece of land nearby. I love streams and especially the first photo is just gorgeous! Love that background fog. It looks inviting to me. I'd love to see it in person. Maybe someday, when everything is green, you could show us this same spot?