Friday, December 2, 2011

No Fog in A Long Time Here at The Cottage

I love a good foggy day if I'm home to enjoy it but I know it's dangerous for those on the road. I wake up each day feeling a little better than the day before so I think I'm winning. Any days you can trim from the back side of the normal duration of a cold is good. There is an old saying that if you nurse a cold it will last 2 weeks and if you do nothing and let it run its course it will last 14 days (haha). I think that if you catch it early enough you can get over it much quicker. I have to go out today to run a few errands and preview several houses for showing tomorrow. Today will be a dry run for how I really feel. Wish me luck. image

6 comments:

Stacey Snacks said...

Good am..
I hope you are out of your "fog" and are up and feeling better! I just read this now! boo hoo!
Let me know if you need anything.....better late than never. xo

Anonymous said...

After your trial run, today, Rosemary, do nap. For, tomorrow sounds like a full day.
Imagine me tapping my foot impatiently once you return today as I from this long distance will be urging you to turn in after previewing the houses and sipping a wee little toddy.
Linda

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Rosemary,
Don't overdo today. Be sure to get a nap in, too!

Karen said...

Rosemary,

I totally agree...I think you can shorten the life of a cold with some of the modern and not so modern remedies. Way to go. Hope tomorrow is a good, healthy day.
karen

juniper said...

we had fog this morning in Seattle after some snow last night as well, it is just lovely and so mysterious looking! I hope you feel better very soon <3

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

I do wish you the best of luck Rosemary and I hope that nasty old cold leaves for good! I find that vitamin C works to shorten my sick time, that and rest is about all that works for me.
I love your photo, I too adore foggy days when everything takes on a dream-like quality. I hope your day is peaceful and lovely.
Tina xo