Thursday, December 1, 2011

Heavenly Coffee


My first cup was heavenly this morning. I moved from the bed into the living room to drink my first cup. I loved the way the sun was shining translucently through the rim so I grabbed my trusty iPhone. Today begins day three of the sickness files and I'm feeling better thanks to the Neti pot and gargling with Bragg's unfiltered vinegar from the health food store. I dilute it with water because it's strong medicine! Thanks for all of your notes with get well wishes. Katie mentioned Bragg's so I thought I'd better tell you it is also on my holistic list of sore throat busters. 

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

The photograph is lovely. It certainly does appear your coffee was heavenly sent. I am glad you are feeling a little better.

c. Joy said...

It's mid afternoon and the thought of a hot cup of anything sounds good. Sorry to hear your are sick. Wear thick socks! I don't know if that will help you but I feel I should give you some kind of advice. Yes, it has finally gotten cool/cold here in Texas and I wish I had worn thicker socks today.

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, so sorry you've been sick! Stunning photo, though!
Hugs, Cindy

The Queen Vee said...

Snowed today in Denver and it now looks like a winter wonderland outside. Held the baby a lot today and decorated two small trees with lots of vintage glass bulbs. Sorry to read that you are sick but happy to read you are finding some remedies to help you mend. Like you, I seldom get sick but I got a cold 5 weeks ago that lasted for 18 days. I hope you will be feeling fit as a fiddle by the weekend.