Sunday, December 4, 2011

Chalk Board Kitchen

This chalkboard behind the stove gives new meaning to being an artistic cook. My house smells so good. I made a double batch of yellow corn cranberry muffins so I could use my giant muffin tins. I had fresh cranberries left over from Thanksgiving that I did not want to go to waste. So they will be going to my waist (haha). via

Here they are right out of the world's worst oven. I will never buy a gas stove with a gas oven again. I hope these are done in the middle after cranking up the heat and adding 10 minutes to their baking time. I'm sure they will be fine and I like burned crispy bottoms.

Taste test complete. My mother ate 3 muffins which is remarkable in and of itself because she eats like a bird. They aren't too sweet. I think most people would prefer more sugar. They would be great with an orange juice glaze. Success! The muffin photos were taken with my iPhone.

3 comments:

juniper said...

those look divine!! :) Nom nom nom....

Nanna said...

they look delisious!

Helen

unikorna said...

wow impressing muffins and even more impressing kitchen, I love your attention to details. I'll definitely come back for more..:)