Sunday, November 6, 2011

Perfect Sunday Morning Setting


Doesn't this look like the perfect place to spend a nice Sunday morning? via

Everything was covered with a heavy frost when I woke up way too early this morning. Enjoy your extra hour if you live with Daylight Savings Time. Read the hilarious article in the Washington Post. The author says, "My only reason for supporting daylight saving time is that it makes keeping a work-life balance more difficult for vampires."

I certainly don't look forward to darkness setting in at 4:00 in the afternoon, do you?

5 comments:

Susie said...

Rosemary, I went to bed without resetting the clocks....woke up and got the morning paper, turned on the coffee pot...now I am mad that I missed that extra hour of sleep..lol. Have a beautiful day,Susie

Grace @ Sense and Simplicity said...

I really love that cozy room too. In fact, I just posted it for my WISH Wednesday post http://gracie-senseandsimplicity.blogspot.com/2011/11/wish-wednesday-3.html

Anonymous said...

I'm dreading the dark days. I do this every year then I get in the habit of lighting candles and find it's not so bad. That room is charming! So many beautiful ways one can style a home.

Kathy

Bonnie said...

I really think we need to leave time alone. If we didn't have daylight saving time we wouldn't be shocked into early darkness. It would have happened gradually.

Sheila said...

Here's a link to the Washington Post article: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/post/daylight-saving-is-a-waste-of-time/2011/11/04/gIQA4Vq2nM_blog.html