Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Miniature Period Room Doll House on a Bookshelf

I love this open ended box that became a period room on a shelf with books of the same period. Made by sweetington .. see more photos of this shelf room on flickr. Found on Book, Paper, Scissors


cynthia at TheDailyBasicsw said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that- It is all in the details- right?
Well done!

Anonymous said...

A "shelf Room!" How completely charming is that and especially when as well done as this one. What is a "winkle?" I will look into that.
Thanks for smile #2 from you in this day. Onward to fetch a grandson and pop into a favorite shop along the way for a lift. I tell them it is my happy place. I have others. This one never lets me down.

Bonnie said...

Very clever! We could do that;) Don't you think????

Karen said...

I've always been tempted to take on a room or doll house of miniature decorating. Maybe someday. I'll keep this image as a great example. How charming it looks on the bookshelf.

pilgrimscottage said...

Very nice, and I like the old books.

Lorraine Young Pottery said...

WOW this is the best! totally love it. Right up my brain alley.

:-} Lorraine