Sunday, August 14, 2011

Another Painted Kitchen Floor to Admire

It rained all night and it's still coming down. I'm so happy I emptied my laundry basket yesterday and was able to hang everything on the clothesline to dry. My bed linens smelled wonderful, like sunshine and newly mown grass. I was careful not to discharge the grass clippings in the direction of the sheets. I'm thrilled that I accomplished these two tasks so I can enjoy doing whatever I please today. Enjoy your Sunday.

I love the gray and white diamonds on this painted floor, don't you?

1 comment:

The Queen Vee said...

I'm totally envious that you can hang your sheets outside and that you also got rain. I put clean sheets on my bed today but they won't smell like yours and we could sure use some of that rain. I'd say you had a great Saturday!