Monday, May 16, 2011

DIY Lavender Linen-Freshening Spray

Homemade Linen-Freshening Spray
  • 1 cup vodka
  • 1 cup distilled water
  • 16 drops of lavender essential oil
Mix the ingredients and put into a spray bottle. Spray directly onto towels, sheets and pillows.

This sounds like a great recipe for Sweet Dreams.



Source: The Joy of Green Cleaning



Monday is my usual laundry day but I don't think it's happening today or even this week as you can see by the weather for my area. I'll probably just do a load of small items that can dry on racks in the house. It's feeling very jungle-like here at the cottage after a wet weekend. I am so glad I got the grass cut beforehand. See you later.

1 comment:

Betty said...

I love lavender, will have to give that a try. We have been having so much rain here too.