Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Little Prince Pillowcase + Rubber Stamp Set

Just look at this adorable hand-embroidered pillowcase by Claudia Marchán. She made it for her nephew who lives in France. Translation: "Sweet dreams little prince WiWi"

Hand-made presents really are the best, aren't they?

I found someone who made this hand-carved set of rubber stamps from line drawings in the book 'Le Petit Prince" -- I don't know if they are for sale or not. Finding out is up to you. Please let me know if the answer is yes.

Content in a Cottage

1 comment:

Clear Crick Cottage said...

OMGosh you found the cutest seller on Etsy here. Her shop is darling, and so is her blog.
I see that Little Prince already sold in her shop, but I suppose she would make it for you if you asked (just contact her through Etsy), because she makes mention of that at the bottom of her shop announcement. :)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MemiTheRainbow
Here's her adorable blog/website, too:
http://memitherainbow.blogspot.com/

Her Alice in Wonderland set is 20.00, so I would imagine Prince to be close. :)

love,
Sherilyn