Saturday, March 5, 2011

Have a Lovely Weekend -- Or Not

This photo would be my first choice of how I'd absolutely love to spend my weekend. I woke up early to let Webster and our guest dog Piggie out and found it was drizzling rain so unfortunately I'll be in the next photo all day.

This seems to be ideal weekend to work on my taxes. So when you think of me today rest assured I will be in my third floor studio working with files and stacks of papers. This dreaded task has been weighing heavy on my mind so I might as well bite the bullet and just do the inevitable so I can get them to my accountant next week. See you later.

Content in a Cottage

1 comment:

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

My heart goes out to you Rosemary!
I always hated paperwork and since I was an office manager/bookkeeper paperwork was a huge part of my workday.
It is raining here also but since the temps will be in the 40's I can tolerate the drizzle! I hope you and Webster will have a happy, warm day rain notwithstanding.
Tina xo