Monday, March 21, 2011

DIY Sliding Barn Door Made from Recycled Fencing

We just can't get enough of these interior sliding barn doors, can we? I know I can't. Dana and Handy Hubby from House*Tweaking made one themselves from old fence boards. They show you how step by step in two blog posts starting with the old wood being transported home in the back of the car. The second part has line drawings with measurements. The photo above shows the end result. Very nice. Let me know if you make one. Part I and Part II and With Door Handles

My other blog posts about these sliding doors inside and outside.

Content in a Cottage

2 comments:

Sue said...

If I had one single doorway this would work on, I'd do it in an instant. Love this!
The only thing missing is some really great old iron handle.

Hansjoerg said...

We just can't get enough of these interior sliding barn doors, can we? I know I can't. Dana and Handy Hubby from House*Tweaking made one ... bbarndoor.blogspot.com