Friday, February 25, 2011

Countdown to Oscar


This is the site for Everything Oscar. I'll be watching, will you? Are you having an Oscar party or just eating popcorn in front of the TV? I'll be using my top of the stove vintage Felknor's Theater Popcorn Popper and doing the latter.

I had a hard time finding an original classic Felknor which for some reason is no longer made but I finally got one a couple of years ago and love it. I use olive oil for regular popcorn and sometimes I make kettle corn which is also delicious. I'm told the Whirley Pop is almost as good even though it doesn't have the tapered sides. You'll never eat microwave corn again once you go back in time and make popcorn on your stovetop. If mine ever breaks, I might buy one of these from Lehman's.

Content in a Cottage

No comments: