Monday, January 3, 2011

Sunshine on An Antique Chair

There is still a lot of snow on the ground here at the cottage but the sun is shining brightly. All the paths and walkways are perfectly melted but it will still take a while for the ground cover of snow to go away.

It's not Christmas anymore in the house. All the boxes are at the top of the attic landing but I keep finding things I missed so I'm waiting before I put them away. Since I undecorated yesterday I've already found 5 things I missed that are in a pile on the kitchen table.

I liked the way the sunlight looked this morning on my early armchair. Happy Monday. I'm looking forward to getting back to normal, aren't you?


Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.



1 comment:

Linda said...

While I have been away today, you certainly have been busy sending fun entries to read and I thank you for this treat at the end of a full day. I especially love this glimpse of your chair, it's craftsmanship, and the patina that only comes from age. I would love to age as gracefully as this exquisite proud chair.
I shall turn in soon. Good night,
Linda