Monday, December 27, 2010

Keep Calm and Shovel Snow

The front is done, my car is cleaned off, the front part of the driveway has been plowed and shoveled as well. Saving the back for tomorrow. I kept up with the snow yesterday and maybe that made it easier today. I finally picked the perfect spot to park my car so the plow man can do both ends of my semicircular drive and then all I have to do is shovel a little around my car and clean it off. It worked perfectly.

The wind is still howling and I'm quite sure the snow will drift over my walkway again. Oh well, what can you do. It could have been worse. At least it was that light powdery stuff and not the wet heavy stuff.

Goodnight. See you tomorrow.


Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

No comments: