Monday, November 8, 2010

Woolen Socks Drying Beside An Open Fire + A Kitten

I can hardly wait for a day like this -- drying my socks and mittens in front of an open fire while drinking a cup of hot chocolate. Won't be long now.

This little kitten already dressed for such an occasion could sit there with me too.

I was astonished to learn that Suzanne in Connecticut had snow this morning. She posted some lovely pictures on her blog. Oh dear, I must get my gutters cleaned this week before it comes this way.

Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

2 comments:

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

OMgosh! Give me that kitty. Is that not the cutest thing you have ever seen in her tiny sweater??? The fire and sock look wonderful!!!

Suzanne said...

That kitty is so precious. I wish mine was still little like that. Thanks for the mention Rosemary. Glad you liked the photos. Yes, it was strange but fun to wake up to the snowy woods this morning! Got that fireplace roaring today.
~Suzanne.