Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'd Love To Sleep Here Tonight

I've decided that this would be a wonderful place to sleep tonight. A real tree house with a room on the ground floor and a window too. The moon was only a sliver the last time I looked My moon tonight is almost identical to this one and my daytime sky looked very much the same with big puffy clouds. I'm sure I will have sweet dreams on my mattress stuffed with milkweed down. I hope the owls come and perch on the limbs of this magnificent beech tree and serenade me to sleep.


Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

5 comments:

@coolgreenpines said...

Oh I see you and I are more and more alike, Rosemary. :) Besides a Teepee this would be my top choice to spend a few days in. How I love trees..and owls!

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Just perfect!
Tina xo

Sabina said...

This would be oh so perfect!!

xx's

Marilyn said...

OK...it's my turn tonight! What a wonderful place to stay for a while...on a mattress of milkweed down.....how fanciful!!! When I went to bed last night...the skylight was full of stars and moonlight and leaves.....that had been blown onto it by the wind we had yesterday......it was lovely!
Have a great day R....
M
:)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

This is a great picture! It makes me think of hobbits! : )