Friday, November 19, 2010

A French Bulldog Puppy Comes To Visit





Meet Piggie. He will be our house guest for the remainder of November. Webster and I are so excited. So far, both dogs have been on their best behavior. The 6-month-old puppy is quiet, well behaved and very mellow. Webster and I are in love.

My routine has gone out the window for sure. It's either play time, nap time or lap time around the clock now.


Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Oh my gosh, he is adorable! Have fun.

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

What a precious little guy! I wish I could see Webster and Piggie running about and playing! It must be hilarious!
Have a great weekend Rosemary although how could you not with those two around.
Tina xo

La Maison Fou said...

Have a woof of a good time!!
Looks like a perfectly great doggie guest!
Love that face!
L.

helen said...

Too cute - especially with his eyes closed!