Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Colorful Maple Leaves


>It's Tuesday and as usual I'm in a rush because I haven't even started getting ready for my weekly office meeting. It rained overnight and it is still very overcast. Today is my mom's 90th birthday and I gave her the main present at bedtime last night. She loved her new electric blanket. We are off to get our flu shots after lunch at the township health clinic. Free is good!

I photographed this colorful maple leaf several years ago. The leaf on the blue board was fresh off the ground and the one on the black background is the same leaf several days later after I pressed it under some heavy books. The maples have the best fall color, don't they? See you later.


Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

No comments: