Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wild Turkey Spotting At The Cottage



I was loading the dishwasher just now and spotted a family of wild turkeys out for a walk in the tall grass toward the rear of my property. A mother, father, and two youngsters that have gotten really big since the last time I saw them. Pretty soon there will be lots of acorns down there for them to eat. They never fail to thrill me when I see them. Such big birds!


Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

1 comment:

About Cassandra said...

What a wonderful sight, Rosemary! How wonderful that you were able to capture this moment with your camera! Late this afternoon, I was delighted to see a family of dear walking right down the middle of the street past my library window. It is so special to be surrounded by natural spaces in which so much of nature can reside and be seen...and appreciated! Cassandra ♥