Friday, September 24, 2010

Tree Bed With Bird's Nest

I like it but I would have to have a headboard.
Tree Bed ~ $15,000 from Shawn Lovell Metalworks

I woke up this morning to a dense fog so I'm pretending Webster and I are in England. We had a delightful walk in the mist while the coffee was brewing. I am very tempted to take my first cup and jump back in my rumpled bed and watch a recorded TV show. My DVR is quickly filling up because of all the new fall programs. Some I don't like already but I have to watch the pilot to find out. See you later.


Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Wow! I love it....though it is a BIT pricey. They'd have to cut the price by about 90% before hubby would even THINK about it!

a whole lotta love said...

Wow! This is so cool! Imagine waking up in this every morning. I would pretend I was the sleeping beauty asleep in the forest. I love the fish tank in your previous post too! You always find the most unusual things :)

Marilyn said...

Oh Rosemary.....you found my bed....and the thought of walking through the fog with the aroma of the first brew and Webster by my side......heaven!!! I too am filling up the DVR....so many shows so little time!!!
wish we had had fog instead of sun and building heat....but I am sure it's coming!!!