Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cold and Rainy Today

It's cold and rainy here at the Cottage today. I have to go out later but not before I locate my Irish fisherman knit sweater. Brrrr. I hope you are nice and cozy at your house. It is supposed to be hot again next week. I miss summer already. The photo above is from last year. My geraniums still have flowers but not this many. I've been neglecting them lately. I'll be bringing them inside for the winter all too soon.


Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

5 comments:

Gal Friday said...

Isn't it rather nice to be able to want to out on a sweater(or fuzzy slippers, as I am doing right now)?? It's cool here, but no rain(so far) today.

laney said...

...oh my rosemary it is NOT cold and and rainy here in atlanta...wish i had to go find my sweater!...i am soooo ready for fall...

Linda said...

Rosemary, how ever do you coax your geraniums to produce so many blooms all at once? Simply beautiful. I adore geraniums on the porch in summer and in a sunny window the rest of the year. Be warm. Linda

Gail, in northern California said...

Cold and rainy in them there parts? No wonder that kangaroo lounging on the warm sunny beach looked so inviting!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday...with a wooly sweater and cookbook at your drafting table. ;-)

Maria Horvath said...

What a peaceful scene.

How do you keep the geraniums inside for the winter? Do you put them under lights? Or do you let them go dormant?

Maria