Sunday, August 15, 2010

Monograms for Hand Embroidery

A is for Alphabet.

B is for Beautiful.

C is for Celtic.

D is for Design.

E is for Embroidery.

F is for Font.

The rest of this Celtic Knotwork Alphabet can be found here along with other vintage alphabets for hand embroidery. When the page loads scroll down a bit past the ads to see the wonderful designs. Aren't you glad I found these for you? Now I want to monogram some linens. Click images to enlarge. Print and use your scanner to enlarge or reduce. You can also use your photo editing program. You can make stationery too. Have fun however you decide to use this and the other alphabets.


Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh, those are beautiful initials. Doing embroidery work is something that I think I can do, but haven't mastered yet. Thank you for the link

Anne said...

Thanks so much for the link. I have a few vintage embroidery initials, but I really like the celtic ones you show. :)