Monday, August 9, 2010

Miniature Art on the Tip of Pencils by Dalton Ghetti



Dalton Ghetti (a carpenter by trade) uses three basic tools to make his incredible creations – a razor blade, sewing needle and sculpting knife. He even refuses to use a magnifying glass and has never sold any of his work, only given it away to friends. He said: “I use the sewing needle to make holes or dig into the graphite. I scratch and create lines and turn the graphite around slowly in my hand” Click on the link to see many more photos of this Miniature Art on the Tip of Pencil by Dalton Ghetti



Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

3 comments:

ChampagneMaker said...

Thanks for sharing this link Rosemary! My son is an amazing artist and he's going to love this!
It's HOT down here in Chlt, remember the HEAT? MISS IT? DOUBT IT! xo

Karena said...

Rosemary, Dalton's works are incredible!! I will visit his link.

I do have a giveaway and would love you to enter!

Karena
Art by Karena

The Queen Vee said...

Mesmerizing and amazing, such patience and creativity exercised to create these small works of art.

I looked at every single picture...thanks for finding and sharing this with us Rosemary.