Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Birds on the Walls and Dogs on the Furniture

I love the arrangement of these framed Studer/Jasper bird prints on the walls and I love the little dogs on the beautiful chair as well. This photo was scanned from a page I ripped out of an old magazine. I have quite a few of these original antiquarian ornithological prints . . . I saved this image for framing inspiration.

First Edition Antique Lithographs from:
STUDER'S POPULAR ORNITHOLOGY;
THE BIRDS OF NORTH AMERICA
published by JACOB H. STUDER & CO.
COLUMBUS, OHIO 1878


Let me know if you are interested in any of these.
Here is the link for the WebAlbum.


Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

1 comment:

Susan Freeman said...

Great pic Rosemary! In my case it's both bird and dog in the chair!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo