Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Big C on Showtime with Laura Linney

I already have Showtime and I've been looking forward to next Monday's premier of a new series starring Laura Linney entitled The Big C. The website is offering a sneak preview of the full episode in case you want to watch it first before deciding to order. I have FiOS and pay around $8.00 per month for this premium channel which I think is a bargain. Here is the link. I've already watched the episode and it's going to be a great show. Enjoy. Let me know what you think if you watch it.


Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

1 comment:

Gail, in northern California said...

A very dear YOUNG friend has had a radical mastectomy, radiation, chemo, and reconstructive surgery...all to rid her body of this monster. I will watch the series if only to understand better the torment she has had to endure. Thanks for the reminder, Rosemary.

My best to Mr. Webster.