Sunday, July 25, 2010

Chickpea Burgers | Recipe | Vegan



I was reading a friend's Natural Health Magazine and I thought this recipe for Middle Eastern Chickpea Burgers sounded good. Too lazy to recopy, I snapped a few photos with my pocket camera. Sorry for the poor quality. Enlarge to read. Don't these sound easy and good? I always have cans of chickpeas on hand and brown rice too. 100 calories each. Yum. I think they'd be good without the bun too. I'm going to make them tomorrow for Meatless Monday.



Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

2 comments:

maria horvath said...

This looks delicious. I plan to serve it with a dollop of tangy Greek yoghurt that I'll first drain to make it thicker.

Cynthia L. H. said...

Mmmmm!!!! Thank you!!! I'm always looking for great vegetarian recipes!
;^)
I'll look forward to trying it.
How did your's turn out?