Sunday, June 6, 2010

Flower Photography This Week



I photographed the blue hydrangea and the oak-leaf hydrangea this morning when Webster and I went out to feed our dog friends. The red poppy is mine. It came up as a volunteer along with a plant I purchased last year. The flower only lasted for one day and it was so beautiful. I'm very glad I took a picture of this beauty that always reminds me of a crepe-paper flower. Click to enlarge. These are "right out of the camera" with no Photoshop adjustments at all.

Nikon 18-200 zoom lens with VR
(Macro at any focal length)



Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful flowers Rosemary. The poppy is to die for!!!

Millie said...

Just superb as per usual Rosemary.
Millie ^_^

WA Car said...

beautiful blog.......

4WD Ute Hire said...

WONDERFUL PHOTOGRAPHY REALLY I ENJOY THE PHOTOGRAPHY THANKS BLOG...................